Thursday, October 9, 2008

USF EdD - Learning and Instruction

Last Saturday I went to the School of Education Graduate Open House. I had seen the Learning & Instruction Doctoral program and I wanted to see if it was something that I would want to pursue. The most interesting information that I found was that their will be a new Faculty member as of Fa 2009 who's background is in ID. Additionally, there is a faculty member with a background in Educational Multimedia. This made me think more about it, but really I just wanted to put this info out there for all of you. If you would like to look at the program a little more: I & D Program.
I think that the program would be a good fit for anyone thinking about continuing their education in ID.

1 comment:

ITEC Gord said...

Thanks for this info. I've been considering a Doctorate and this is a program I hadn't given much thought to.

Gordon Dale