Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Online Blog Class?

I remember Kim talking about his online class that she was taking. I think that it was free for all unless credits were given after completion. I found the structure of this article/blog class to be very frustrating. It was structured in a very connectivist way in that it is an abundant source of diverse information that I (the learner) has to filter through to form my knowledge from. It was frustrating because it was hard and took much longer to read and process than a typical paper. Filtering through the information from the instructor and the students was really time consuming and required a lot of analysis to determine which points i agreed with and which i did not. I think that if I had more time I would read the article links that were posted within the dialoge in support of their opinions. That is just too much for me right now.

No comments: